Peter J. Gundermann
TWST: Please start by telling us a bit about the company, a brief history of Astronics and an overview of your business today.
Mr. Gundermann: Astronics (ATRO)has been a public company since the 1970s. Over the years, it has been involved in a number of different types of business, but for practical purposes over the last decade we have been an aerospace company, and that's how we consider ourselves today. We report in two segments: approximately 93% of our sales these days are aerospace related, the remaining 7% is defense electronics.
TWST: Please tell us about the company's products.